We are based in South African and thus follow the South African Standard Time (SAST/UTC+2).
We aim to address all tickets raised within a day within the same or next day so depending on the complexity of the issue you could expect a 4-8 hour turn around. Please keep the timezone in mind as we may be ahead or behind you in time by quite many hours if you are not based in Africa or Europe.
Our server maintenance periods are every Saturday morning 10:00 – 11:00 SAST/ATC+2 Time
Our licensing subscription model is quite simple
It is recommended to purchase a discounted package for your solution. Once you have purchased a package you can add any license configuration to the package i.e. bundles or individual licenses.
- You can purchase any license type and assign it to a solution
- It is cheaper to purchase a license package than individual licenses (discounts range from 40%-60% based on package)
- It is cheaper to purchase a license bundle that individual licenses (discounts range from 10%-50% based on volumes)
We have a dedicated page that explains all the license types and license rights. Please visit our Licensing Explained page for more information on licensing.
Licensing In Brief:
- We have solutions which are analytical applications
- We have solution packages which are discounted mixes of solution based licenses
- We have bundled license packages which are volume based discounted packages of the same license types
- We have individual licenses
Solution Packages are discounted licenses of different types that have been added to a package. Additional licenses subscriptions can be added to a package at any time.
Below is an example of a package where you can either take a business or accounting practice package on a monthly or annual reoccurring subscription. Keep in mind that you are NOT able to upgrade/downgrade to another package should you be on an annual reoccurring subscription. There is no downgrade option but you can add additional licenses to your subscription at any time.
Single or Bundle Product Subscriptions
Single product or bundle product subscriptions are easy to add to your license mix. Just select the product or bundle you wish to add and click on subscribe.
Once you click subscribe it the e-commerce system will add the item to your cart which you will be required to check out and process for payment before the licenses will be available in InsightsHub for assignment to your users.