- Data Exploration
- Self-Service Visualisations
- Unlimited Reporting
- InstantInsights: Just Ask Aime
- Swift Reporting
- Integrated Planning
- Cashflow Predictions
- Sales Recommendations
- Customer & Supplier Analysis
- Expense Analysis
- Inventory Analysis & Forecasting
- Contextual Stories
- Sage Time Tracking
- How To's Videos
See how our analytical application enables you to explore your accounting data down to the transactional level.
- Are you a business owner, manager, accountant or analyst that wish to explore your accounting data from any perspective without pulling a single report?
- Are you interested in why you have cash, not just the fact that you may have cash in the bank?
- Are you interested in knowing your cash flow prediction and when you will run out of cash based on predictive expense analytics?
- Do you need to know what exceptions are happening within your business such as customer invoice decreases, marginal expense increases, supplier margin increases, inventory movement and ageing etc?
- Do you want to invite your trusted advisors to your analytics for further advisory services and more detailed analysis?
- Are you looking for a better way to retrieve your reports or export your data on the fly?
- Do you need your analytics and reports on your internet connected mobile device accessible at any time?
Then we have the solution for you!
- Access our pre-built analytical views
- Change our pre-built analytical views with self-service
- Add as many of your own views as needed
- Visualisations on your data
- Drill down and across
- See the data recalculating on the fly as you make selections
- See how your data is interlinked across the system by browsing across different sheets with your data exploration
Access all your data in our governed data library where we can standardised all dimensions, measures and visualisations
- Search your data and let the system recommend visualisations for you! Then add recommended visualisations with a click of a button
- Access your governed data library
- Create your own visualisations or change existing ones
- Drag/Drop replace or change dimensions, measures and visualisations as you wish in your own views
- Share your analytical views with others in your organisation
- Your visualisations won't conflict with the existing visualisations we have already provided on your data
- Go forth! Explore and create your own analytics that address all your questions on your cloud data
Go forth & explore all your data for insights!
- Build Your Own: Use the Edit button to change your sheet visualisations
- Explore Alternatives: Use the Selections button to explore your current selections and find insights on what insights alternative selections would expose
- System Recommended: Use the Insights button to automatically generate your own visualisations from your own data. Let our system recommend visualisations for you!
We provide unlimited reporting for all the companies you have subscribed.
- Performance Report - All you need snapshot of your business!
- Management Accounts Report - Financial Performance, Customer, Supplier, Cashflow, Expenses, Inventory
- Management Accounts Report - Visualizations Per Account Codes
- Sales Recommendation Report
- Gross Profit Report
- Cash Flow Statement Report
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Trial Balance
You can define the schedule for when you wish to receive all your reports. You set up the schedule once and the reports will be delivered accordingly.
Uploaded your logo to your InsightsHub Profile and receive all your reports with your own logo on the report.
Just Ask Aime Our InsightsBot
Ever sit in a meeting and didn't know the latest numbers? Well just Ask Aime and you'll have your numbers instantly on your mobile device!
Aime is our chatbot that is integrated to the Telegram messaging service and your accounting data and you can ask her about your performance across various KPI's such as sales, expenses, outstanding receivables etc.
Aime is easy to configure so just register and go to the Mobility tab in InsightsHub for instructions on how to access AimeYou can Ask Aime questions directly from the chat box or the provided selection menu. Aime will immediately respond with answers to your questions without you having to open a browser or app or navigate to your answers.
Aime is also integrated to our SmartAlerts feature which delivers all alerts via Aime.
Our SmartAlerts feature enables you to set alerts on your KPI's.
Alerts can trigger based on an set percentage increase/decrease on a specific amount or scheduled daily, weekly or monthly fo when you need the data.
Unlimited, Scheduled, White Label Reports
We developed the Swift Reporting solution for our bookkeeping and accounting partners. Subscribe to the service and provide all your customers with all the reports they require.
- Performance Report - All you need snapshot of your business!
- Management Report - Financial Performance, Customer, Supplier, Cashflow, Expenses, Inventory
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Trial Balance
Our Swift Reporting solution is an unlimited reporting solution and delivers the following reports to unlimited companies and users within those companies.
You can define the schedule for when you wish to receive all your reports. You set up the schedule once and the reports will be delivered accordingly
Uploaded your logo to your InsightsHub Profile and receive all your reports with your own logo on the report
Budgeting & Forecasting
We automatically work with your budgeting data inputted into your accounting system and provide a linear and average based forecast capability that will work with various periods of historical data to plot your forecast automatically.
This means your forecast is always available at any time and does not require you to input anything other than your budget should you wish to attain a comparative view of your forecast to budget performance. You can also export your forecast data directly to excel.
Budgeting & Scenario Planning
We have then integrated the budgeting and forecasting to our scenario planning model so that you can leverage your budget and forecast when you are planning your business.
You can easily perform scenario planning by increasing/decreasing the income statement-based categories such as sales, cost of sales, other income and expenses. The effected scenario will be plotted immediately to show you the effect across these categories.
3-Tier integrated Planning
Our 3-Tier integrated planning provides a planning solution that automatically integrates your numbers across the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement. The changes you apply to your income statement and balance sheet spreads will automatically also apply to your cash flow statement.
When will I run out of cash?
This is a very common question asked to accountants across the globe.
Our cashflow prediction model provides you with a behavior based prediction on when your invoices will be paid, you will pay your suppliers and how your expenses will run for a three month period into the future.
The model learns and refreshes the data four times a day so you can see what your bank account balances will be three months in advance
The model is included as an analysis on our standard application accessible to all subscribers.Read More
What to flog to whom next
We have implemented a sales recommendation model that will recommend which items to sell to a customer next. The Frequent Item Set (FIM) likelihood learning model works with various historical data periods and recent purchase data and extrapolates a recommendation based on the historical purchase patterns of items by a specific customer.
A probability measure or likelihood is calculated and used to predict whether an item is more likely to be purchased based on historic vs recent customer purchases (sales). Each probability is validated against a measure of possibility of the item just being bought more frequently in which case the high likelihood is classified “not interesting”, otherwise ‘interesting”. All interesting associations are returned as recommendations or sales opportunities for a particular customer
The biggest benefit of the sales recommendation model is it is based on custom or item level, so you can see the recommended items for a customer or across multiple customers as well as the average quantity and sales value of such items across multiple customers which also supports your inventory procurement decisions.
Customer & Supplier Analysis
Know Your Stakeholders
We provide a detailed analysis on your customer ans supplier transactions
- Financial Analysis
- Gross Profit Analysis
- Sales & Ranking Analysis
- Top Sales & Sales Change Analysis
- Top Item & Item Category Sales Analysis
- Item Sales Ranking
- Comparative Sales & Invoicing
- Sales vs. Debtors/Creditors
- Invoice By Status
- Quotes By Customer & Rep
- Contact List
No Expense Can Hide!
Why do we need effective expense management?
Effective expense management is a very important part of financial management and if not managed carefully can cause major cashflow issues that may sink your company in due course.
Expenses can easily get out of hand as we see it increasing as the business grows. As a company grows through various stages, you will experience different increases in expense types and accounts.
Our expense analysis provides you with:
- Top Expense Change Analysis
- Comparative Expenses
- Comparative Cumulative Expenses
- YTD vs PYTD Analysis
- Comparative Expenses Details
- Detailed Expense Amounts
- Expense MTD % FY
- Cumulative MTD Expenses %
- Expense MTD % vs Sales
Inventory Analysis & Forecasting
No more unhappy or lost customers due to inventory management
Inventory investment plays a major role in most SME businesses as it certainly is an investment that needs to be managed efficiently as it will have massive impacts on both cashflow as well as the working capital of the company.
Inventory Analysis Overview
- Inventory Dashboard
- Inventory on Hand
- Item Units Sold by Invoice / Customer
- Inventory on Hand by Item Ranking
- Top Item on Hand Analysis
- Item Ageing and Item Category Ageing
- Item Sales Quantity and Value
- Inventory Bucket Analysis
Create Contextual Stories and Actions?
Stories is a great way to collaborate with your peers through contextual stories that provide a snapshot of your organisation's data, context and actions.
The stories feature enables you to create completely flexible stories around your data. Stories can be created in the form of a management meeting or Exco meeting agenda and all content, findings, actions can be structured accordingly.
Stories can be played and navigated like a presentation to review you data and context and create your actions through discussions, the key feature is that you can directly to your live data to further analyse in your meeting and then jump back to the story and continue your discussions.
Accessible from any device
- Our analytics are accessible from any connected device
- Should you access the add-on from our Apple (iOS) or Android app you can also take your data offline
Consolidations for Franchises, Non-Profits & Holding Companies
Franchises, Non-Profits and Holding Companies don't need another solution or tool to perform consolidations across your companies. You get the same analytical and reporting solutions across one or multiple companies, but additionally we have created consolidation views which provides your companies in lists for comparisons.
Are you a business owner, manager, accountant or analyst that wish to explore your accounting data from any perspective without pulling a single report?
When you have multiple companies, you will by default see all the views as consolidated views i.e. all the companies together, you can then select any group of companies or individual companies to analyse.
This provide a great service to those customers that have multiple companies and wish to see their consolidated sales, receivables, payables, profit etc. across a group of companies and individually.
Time Tracking – No Billable Hour Can Hide!
We had a great analysis on time and now we have added the billable analysis.
The analysis provides you with twenty one sheets of analysis views that enable you to explore your data and find every hour captured… or not captured.
You can analyse your hours and billable performance across customer, employee, project and task.Read More